User Experience Designer
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to take the leading role to boost the ease of use, ease of learning as well as the attractiveness of our product to customers and prospects. As UX Designer, you become part of our highly motivated and energetic development team.
Your daily job involves close (possibly remote) collaborations and communications with product analysts, software engineers and product managers. You thrive in a work environment that requires strong analytical and creative problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration, open communication and results-driven behavior.
- Identify opportunities for improving the ease of use, ease of learning and attractiveness of the existing product and devise elegant solutions.
- Work closely with product owners to define and understand user personas, user journeys, optimized workflows and the desired user experience.
- Create the user interface designs through visuals and interaction diagrams to implement in a compelling manner the desired user flows and end-user experience. Use the appropriate technologies to visualize and create mockups to communicate alternative UX design solutions and support decision-making.
- Lead small and large-scale usability improvement projects with multi-disciplinary teams
- Work closely with product analysts to create and implement UX design guidelines, to review usability and compliance of proposed product changes.
- Work closely with software engineers to ensure UX designs can be easily implemented and standard UX software libraries are available.
- Act as a usability advocate regarding design principles and user-centered design throughout organization
Stay tuned with graphical & interaction design and technology trends
Qualifications and experiences
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a Human Computer Interaction, Computer Graphics and Interaction, Interaction Design or related field.
At least three years of experience in user interface design for desktop applications
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and standard user-centered design methodologies
- Proficient with design software (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Proficient with application for UX prototyping (for ex. QT QUXck, Marvel, Lucichart,….)
- Familiar with storyboarding, task analysis, competitive analysis, card sorting, and other tasks to capture and develop these user requirements
- Strong interaction design and creative thinking
- Great visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort designing within Agile development processes
- Strong in cross-functional team work
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients
Fluency in spoken and written English
What we offer
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication
Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position?
You can find out more about the organization at our website or get in touch with our Human Resources Department via Ina Wouters, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.